Gabriele kindly awarded me an Excellent Blog Award. Thank you, Gabriele. A condition of the award is that I have to name 10 Excellent Blogs of my own. Hard call! But here are ten that I read regularly:
- The Lost Fort (Gabriele Campbell)
- Edward II (Alianore)
- Reading, Raving and Ranting (Susan Higginbotham)
- Living the History (Elizabeth Chadwick)
- Ancient Musings (Meghan)
- Aardvarchaeology (Martin Rundkvist)
- A Corner of Tenth Century Europe (Jonathan Jarrett)
- Life on the Periphery (Constance)
- Sarah's Bookarama (Sarah Cuthbertson)
- Reading the Past (Sarah Johnson)
For more, see the links in the sidebar. Honourable mention (because it has only just started) for Nan Hawthorne's latest venture.
I shall be offline for a while now, so the next post on this blog will be on or around Monday 7 April. See you all then.